Organization of Primary Ideas (adapted from Lila by Robert Pirsig) in Evolutionary Order:
- Piles of Notes
- Slips of paper with Ideas
- Topics into Larger Sections
- Sections into Chapters
- Chapters into Parts
Developed from the Quality of Ideas:
- JUNK – Absolutely immaterial to the subject at the moment but kept for a future time in the event that a connection to the subject can be made later.
- TOUGH – Difficult to incorporate into PROGRAM by any easy means but certainly material to the subject and awaiting a time to link to it as an example or a related and specific topic.
- PROGRAM – Organizing the slips into a more logical system and incorporating the JUNK and TOUGH slips into larger topics and sections, when possible, to be used later.